Thursday, October 20, 2011

Harms Way, Terror and Have Heart,

are my three favorite hardcore bands. These bands never fail to dissapoint me, so I hav a feeling you would enjoy them too! Even though have heart had broke up long ago, their music still keeps me listening just because of the pure meaning behind it all. Harms Way's serious take on world views and situations, heavy riffs and general heavy atmosphere the bring has always had my attention in their musical threshold. Last but not least is Terror, a long-running, heavily meaningful Hardcore band that is constanly progressing, spreading their word all over the world. Please check these bands out especially, hope you enjoy!
Pictured: Harms Way

Pictured: Terror

Pictured: Have Heart, the most influential band in my opinion, their memory will always live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment